Extended deadline for paper submission in ACA virt ... November 29, 2012 0 Comments
Announcement for the next Flow Analysis Conference October 30, 2012 0 Comments
Photo Gallery October 8, 2012 0 Comments
The Flow Analysis XII Conference has been complete ... October 2, 2012 0 Comments
Announcement of the Organizing Committee
Participants are invited to submit their manuscript for possible publication in Analytica Chimica Acta – including a Virtual Special Issue devoted to Flow Analysis. All manuscripts must meet the standards of the journal: they will need to show clear analytical advances, not just “novelty” and they must match the scope of the journal.
A Virtual Special Issue implies that all papers will be handled and reviewed as regular submissions to the journal. Accepted papers will be published individually in regular issues. A footnote will indicate at which conference the paper was presented, and this will be used for selection and linking to the Virtual Special issue.
The Virtual Special Issue will be prepared and subsequently placed on an individual Journal Special Issue site – with links to the papers on Science Direct. The Preface and photo’s – possibility for videos e.g. poster sessions – can be added to the virtual special issue resulting in an expanded special issue which is not possible in the printed version.
You will shortly receive an invitation from ACA to submit your article via the journal’s online submission and reviewing system which is accessible at http://ees.elsevier.com/aca. All relevant information will be included in this invitation.
Invitation from Analytica Chimica Acta to submit your article
Publication of FLOW ANALYSIS 2012 papers as Virtual Special Issue of ANALYTICA CHIMICA ACTA
Further to detailed correspondence with the Organizing Committee of FLOW ANALYSIS 2012, I am delighted to have the opportunity to write to those who present a paper(s) or a poster(s) at this meeting in order to cordially invite you to contribute to an exciting new idea for a special issue of ANALYTICA CHIMICA ACTA. This is a entirely new concept which essentially rules out possible delays in publication for contributors to the special issue and hopefully – with the options for videos and additional (colour) photo’s which would not be included in a printed issue – will make this Conference special issue more complete and accessible than it has ever been.
- Accepted papers are published individually in regular issues as soon as they are accepted.
- Footnotes indicate at which Conference they were presented, and are the source for selection and linking to the virtual special issue
- Virtual special issue is prepared and placed on individual Journal special issue site – with links to papers on Science Direct.
- Preface and possible photo’s – with the added possibility of example videos e.g. from poster sessions, available via virtual special issue. I.e. expanded special issue online
Participants are cordially invited to submit a full-length manuscript(s) for potential inclusion in a regular issue of the journal followed by a virtual special issue devoted to FLOW ANALYSIS 2012.
Points to note:
- The deadline to submit your manuscript(s) to the FLOW ANALYSIS 2012 symposium issue of ANALYTICA CHIMICA ACTA is 30TH November 2012.
- When preparing your manuscript(s) please carefully follow the journal’s Guide to Authors, which you can find on the online submission site: http://ees.elsevier.com/aca
- In your cover letter please mention that your manuscript is intended for the FLOW ANALYSIS 2012 special issue
- All manuscripts will be subjected to the mandatory selection process for this journal, including the strict peer review procedure, therefore acceptance for presentation at the meeting is not a guarantee for publication in the journal.
- A separate dedicated video website will can also contain videos comprised of a PowerPoint presentation or graphics presented along with an audio commentary given by you, the presenter, or one of your colleagues. This is intended as part of the “expanded” virtual issue, and will not be included in the regular issue of the journal. If you wish to submit your poster presentation via this method, please contact the undersigned for a template and further instructions.
- A virtual special issue will only be possible if sufficient papers are accepted to make this possible.
To enable us to deal with the manuscripts as fast and efficiently as possible, you are kindly invited to submit your article via the journal’s online submission and reviewing system which is accessible at: http://ees.elsevier.com/aca. Below please see instructions for submitting your manuscript(s):
- Go to: http://ees.elsevier.com/aca
- Click on the “Submit Paper” option from the top menu
- Enter your user name and password (first time users will have to register)
- After entering the title of your manuscript, please select FLOW ANALYSIS 2012 as the ‘Article Type’
- Follow the remaining step-by-step instructions to submit your paper
If you experience any technical problems or have any technical questions during the submission process, please contact Elsevier Author’s Support: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions on the submission and reviewing process, please contact the undersigned.
We sincerely hope you will wish to contribute to this exciting project, and would wish you every success with the submission and eventual publication of your paper(s).
With best wishes,
Content Development Manager
Analytical Chemistry & Sensors
Elsevier, Radarweg 29|1043 NX |Amsterdam|The Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)20 4852811